About My Summer Holiday




Sangford School - My Summer Holiday



Hi Guy’s! I am going to explain“How I enjoyed my Summer Holiday”. On April 28th, I have gone to my grandma’s house, it’s in Erode and it’s an Village. Ah! It’s really too hot in my grandma’s house, there is no water. My Aunt used to get the water through a government water pipe. Its fully droughted.  And after two days we went to my mother’s elder sister’s house, its also a village. In that village there are so many temples, I went to temple with my mom and my aunt. We stayed 2 ½  day’s there and after that I went to Ooty with my mom, dad, elder brother and with my cousin brother. We travelled in our car, after 8 hours we reached ooty then first day we saw rose garden and we went for boating. Then its became night we went to hotel. On the next day we went to see botanical garden, Doddabetta hills pykara falls and finally we went to a factory it’s a tea, coffee and a chocolate factory, We brought 6 tea packs it is ½ kg. All of them are hand made products. And we went to some tourist spots, we  look many photos its more than 100 photos. One more night we stayed in Ooty and next day we packed out lockage and we came to Chennai by train. Its really so nice, I enjoyed a lot.

                                                      
                                                               -R.V. HARINI  IX STD


Sangford Senior Secondary School

                    Kanchipuram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog