ts My Second Home (Forbes India June 2019)


Sangford School - My Second Home ( For Forbes India survey article )

Forbes India has listed Sangford School as one of "The Great Indian Schools 2018" in their June 2019 Edition.


As I have been studying for more than 9 years in this School, rather than spending more time in Home. I spent a more time in School. As I feel comfortable while being in School because of the connecting between me and my friends and teachers, they seem like my close blood relation where I can share my most of the feelings.  That’s why I feel My School is the Second Home.
                                                          
T.L. Kanishka IX std






Sangford Senior Secondary School

Kanchipuram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sangford Health & Wellness Club - CBSE Board Exam 2020