Its My Second Home (Forbes India June 2019)


Sangford School - My Second Home ( For Forbes India survey article )

Forbes India has listed Sangford School as one of "The Great Indian Schools 2018" in their June 2019 Edition.


My second home is my school and I am happy to say that I have learnt how to teach someone who is not able to read through book. My teachers thought me how to teach by using learning aids and my school  helped me to find how I am talented and thought me how to face a problem. The main reason to say that my school is my second home, I have my second parents (teacher) and I have more siblings (my friends)  and they both thought me which is right and which is wrong so l am really very proud to say that my school is my second home.

                                                           -B. Varshini X Std






Sangford Senior Secondary School

Kanchipuram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sangford Health & Wellness Club - CBSE Board Exam 2020