Its My Second Home (Forbes India June 2019)


Sangford School - My Second Home ( For Forbes India survey article )

Forbes India has listed Sangford School as one of "The Great Indian Schools 2018" in their June 2019 Edition.


When I joined in Sangford, I am in the age of 4. Now I am 14 from these past 10 years, my School has been my second Home. Where we feel like we are at our Home. In our School, we get Physical, Social and Emotional needs. In My school I feel very comfortable and safe. And, felt like I am in my Home. Let us remember: “One book, One pen, One Child and One teacher can change the World”.
                Yes, My teachers make my future bright. We have a very enlighten teachers. Last but not least, I am proud to be a SANGFORDIAN…
                                                     
K. Yuvasree IX std






Sangford Senior Secondary School

Kanchipuram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sangford Health & Wellness Club - CBSE Board Exam 2020