My Passion is to become a Doctor.

My Name is Hasini Magesh.
I am a 5th grade student studying in Sangford School. I am 9 years old.
I am staying in Chennai because my father works here.My native place is K atpadi.
My passion and aim is to become a doctor because when I was  7 years old I saw some poor people who were sick and did not have money to go to the Hospital.So, I will become a Doctor and help all the poor people without getting money from them and I can also help my family if they are ill.

I enjoy listening to music,dancing and reading books.My favorite music is "Let it go" from the movie "Frozen".I like reading books of freedom fighters.I have recently started reading about "Rani Lakshmi Bai".I like to play skipping and Badminton. I always do skipping early morning and play Badminton with my Mother on Sundays.I enjoy playing with my brother too.I like to plant trees and study whenever I am free.
                                      
                                         THANK YOU
Done by: HASINI MAGESH

Sangford School


CBI Colony, Perungudi, Chennai.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog