My ambition is to become an Automobile Engineer.


Hi my name is Saswath. I am studying in 7th Standard at Sangford School.

I have always been interested in cars. I know every features of the car. So when I browsed through YouTube I got to know about new car Toyota Yaris is being launched. I started to learn about the car’s features. I used to visit Auto Expo at Chennai Trade Centre. I had visited the auto expo in March 2018 and I saw the Toyota Yaris. We were not allowed to sit inside the car because it was not launched. So, I went to the stall and explained all its features to the Toyota’s staffs. So one of the Toyota’s staff told me to explain the features of the Toyota Yaris in front of the camera and they recorded it. They also invited me to the showroom launch to see the car fully. In the showroom I gave a short speech of the car and it was uploaded on Instagram and they invited me for the official launch of the Yaris car at ITC Grand Chola on 18th May 2018.  In the launch I gave a long speech about the features of the car. When I finished the speech the VICE PRESIDENT and the GENERAL MANAGER OF TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR MOTORS came running to me and captured some shots with me and they appreciated me and also gave me the invite to visit the Toyota factory in Bengaluru.

THANK YOU
Done by: T.S.R. SASWATH

Sangford School

CBI Colony, Perungudi, Chennai.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog